The worldwide sales of laser safety glass are expected to reach 6.3 million units by the end of 2028, translating into a robust volume CAGR of 10% over the forecast period (2022-2028). A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report indicates that laser safety glass sales are primarily driven by the growing use of laser machines in end-use sectors.
Laser safety glass is widely used in the healthcare industry, especially in dentistry and dermatology. Strict government regulations regarding the use of personal protective equipment will remain crucial in driving the demand for laser safety glasses.
For Critical Insights PDF Sample Request – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-885
Key Takeaways – Laser Safety Glass Market Research
- Strict regulations for laser safety glass will drive the demand for laser safety glass in the global market. For example, the European standard (EN) 207:20091 describes the requirement for laser safety glass to ensure worker safety and protection. This standard states that laser safety glass must be able to withstand 100 pulses of a pulsed laser or continuous beam for at least 10 seconds, without any damage.
- With the introduction of shorter pulsed and femtosecond lasers, eyewear protection has become increasingly important due to the broadband nature of these sources. This factor is expected to significantly boost the demand for laser safety glass.
- Laser safety glasses are needed in the military for the purpose of self-protection against enemy laser attacks and for defense against internal factors as well. Internal use includes non-combat applications such as industry, medicine, logistics, weapons training, and research and development.
- Additionally, laser safety glass is also used for metal fabrication processes such as cutting, engraving, welding, 3D printing and additive manufacturing.
- The rapidly growing automotive industry in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil is further fueling the demand for laser safety glass.
The laser safety glass market is currently experiencing moderate growth as well as a mature market in EU countries. However, it is showing healthy growth in the Asian region. Market growth will be aided by enforcement of OSHA regulations in industrial and work engineering processes and other sites where personnel are subject to high intensity laser emissions and interference. In terms of new end-use verticals, defense will be a lucrative sector, encouraging new market entrants.
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, get a personalized report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-885
How is the market structure defined?
Dominated by established international players, the laser safety glass market is a consolidated market. Some of the major players in the laser safety glass market such as 3M, Honeywell International Inc., and Philips Safety Products Inc. hold a significant share of the market in terms of revenue, supported by long-term partnerships with consumers and well-established companies. established. sales network across the continent.
Learn more about what the report covers
Future Market Insights (FMI), in its new Global Laser Safety Glass Report, highlights an unbiased analysis of the Global Laser Safety Glass Market, offering comprehensive insights with historical demand data for 2013-2021 and forecast statistics for 2022-2028.
The research study offers insightful aspects of the global Laser Safety Glass Market based on various categories such as Technology (Glass Laser Eyewear Safety, Polycarbonate Safety Glass, Thin Film Glass, Laser Protective Face Shields, intense pulsed light glass), application (automotive, medical, chemical, military and defense, others) and region (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan and Japan).
Ask us your questions about this report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-885
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
Company Name: Future Market Outlook
Contact: Denigrate Roy
E-mail: Send an email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
The country: UK
Press release distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire, visit: Laser Safety Eyewear Market Expected to Hit US$1.05 Billion Valuation by 2028